I CAN NOT believe you are 13 years old. I officially have no more babies, toddlers, or kids – with your birthday, I’m officially the mom of teens!
Here are the 10 things I love so much about you:
- You are sparkle and light to everyone! You elude happiness and joy at all times. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone that is as optimistic as you are about everything. Not in a Polyanna way, but just choosing to see the good that is all around you.
- You love to watch others succeed. Your dad and I were watching you at a ballgame last week. One of your best friends has been working so hard on her tumbling. She nailed a tumbling pass and your face lit up. You allow yourself to be proud of other people. You truly understand the quote “Blowing out someone else’s candle doesn’t make yours shine brighter.” Your candle shines bright because you cheer on everyone.
- You are so smart. Many people truly don’t know that you are a brainy girl. Science is your thing … and I hope you never change. Never be ashamed that you are smart, and never stop challenging yourself!
- You are funny. You have the quickest wit and silliest personality. You have literally kept me laughing for 13 years. You have the best sense of humor and are secure enough that you don’t take yourself too seriously.
- You are mature enough to make the hard choices. You have shown that again and again this year, I admire your maturity.
- You love birthdays. Although today is your special day, you LOVE to celebrate everyone’s birthdays. I don’t think I’ve ever felt more special then on mine. You count it down, fret over the perfect gift, and are so diligent on making that person feel loved.
- You are an organizer. I am a pretty organized person – you take it over the top. Everything has a place. Everything is labeled. Everything has a purpose. You could set up systems for a Fortune 500 company in no time flat!
- You set big goals. If I had to put a mantra to your life so far, it would be “I can do this!” You have no fear in chasing the big dreams and setting high goals. I hope you never ever change – the world is truly yours to take!
- You take being a role model seriously. It’s been fun to watch your interact with younger kids and friends these past few years. I love that you think before you speak and are so careful to always set a strong example for them. You aren’t shy about being their friend and treat them not as little kids, but also as people.
- You are a star! You were made for a Disney show and the big lights. Watching you develop your YouTube channel and put videos together is the best. You make me smile with your outlook on everyday life. Your heart is pure and your soul is sweet. It comes out in everything you post.
Today is extra special because you get to spend it with your Tremaine family. You worked so hard, prayed without ceasing, and traveled more miles then I care to count … for the chance to become part of the Performance Company. I can’t imagine anything better then starting your Tremaine tour on your birthday! It’s almost like they planned to be in Houston just for you!
Piper Click, you are so loved. You are pure light and I hope that you never ever allow anyone to darken your flame. We need more people like you.
I love you so much,