GIVEAWAY: Houston Museum of Natural Science
I grew up in a small town, so visiting high quality museums was not something that I’d get to do regularly as a child. Because of that, I love the educational opportunities that are available to my children via the AWESOME Houston museum district. And, by far, our most favorite museum is the Houston Museum of Natural Science. Not only does it contain the most incredible traveling exhibits, but even the permanent stuff is far above expectation. It really is top-notch!
Check out these prices:
- Two Tickets to the Cockrell Butterfly Center: $9 ($16 value)
- Two Tickets to the HMNS Permanent Exhibit Hall: $15 ($30 value)
- Two Tickets to BOTH the Butterfly Center and the Exhibit Hall: $20 ($46 value)
Other than the awesome expiration date (LOADS of time to use these tickets), there is another fabulous part – you can buy up to 8 of these packages. That means that 16 friends can enjoy this deal. I’m thinking home school group, Girl Scout troop, Boy Scouts, play dates, or how about a birthday party? OR even better, you can plan several trips. Although the Nitty Gritty says that the voucher has to be used in one transaction, that doesn’t mean that ALL the vouchers have to be used in a single transaction
THE NITTY GRITTY:
- voucher must be used in 1 transaction
- may not be combined with other offers
- may purchase up to 8 of each package
- pass must be used in a single transaction
- valid only for location and exhibit listed
- tickets to HMNS permanent exhibit hall not valid on Thursdays from 3-6pm from 7/19 – 8/23, or on Thursday from 2-5pm from 8/25-12/31.
- voucher is transferable
- expires 12/31/12
As an added bonus, Plum District has agreed to give me 4 vouchers for the Butterfly Center and the Exhibit Hall. They have all of the same perks and details as above. I’d love to give one of you the opportunity to visit this awesome museum. To enter, simply leave a comment. That’s all … no crazy follows, likes, or hoopla! Just leave a comment. (If you’d like to “like” my Facebook page, I’d certainly appreciate it!)
The winner will be chosen on Thursday, July 19 at 4pm. Good luck!!!
* Plum District is offering my family a 4 pack of tickets in exchange for this post. We truly love the Houston Museum of Natural Science and the opinions you’ve read in this post are my own. And, I have purchased several deals from Plum District in the past and have always been pleased.